- Zetaplus by Zhermack is a condensation silicone elastomeric impression material indicated for final impressions of extraorally fabricated prostheses.
- The Zetaplus system has been consistent in maintaining its high performance and has been accepted widely for over 25 years.
- Zhermack Zetaplus is a condensation silicone impression material which is hydro compatible and used for high precision impressions.
- It is characterized by high initial flowability in the working phase and high rigidity after hardening. It is supplied in a green color and spearmint flavor.
- It is mostly used in two-stage technique but can also be used in single-stage technique with two viscosities.
- The optimum catalyst dosage increases the working time and reduces contraction.
- This maintains an ideal balance between working and setting time.
- With high-activity spheroid filler Synthetic Amorphous Silica (SAS), improved flowability and dimensional stability has been achieved.
- Reduces mucous compression in insertion phase.
- Excellent hardness after setting.
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Spray.
- Acts perfectly as a special tray in the two-stage technique.
- Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit -
- 1 x 900ml Putty.
- 1 x 60ml Catalyst.
- 1 x 140ml Light Body.
We found other products you might like!