- Woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler (DTE V2) is classified further in two variants viz LED and Non-LED.
- This DTE V2 ultrasonic scaler is designed to be used for teeth cleaning which is used along with the dental unit.
- It is used for dental calculus elimination and root canal treatment.
||Woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler- DTE V2
||3W ~ 20W
||28kHz ± 3kHz
||0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
- Main unit input : 24V~ 50Hz
- Output power : 3W ~ 20W
- Frequency : 28kHz ± 3kHz
- Water pressure : 0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
- Main unit weight : 0.2kg
- Dimensions :74mm×56mm×38mm
- Keeping in sync with time, WOODPECKER is offering Woodpecker Inbuilt Scaler V2 to their respective clients.
- The offered range of in-built scalers is known for operating in 3 different modes: scaling, perio & endo.
- This range of detachable handpiece, which can be sterilized at 135°C is available with 5 different tips.
- The offered range is available with a special material which makes it more durable & more efficient.
- The handpiece can be autoclaved under the high temperature of 135℃ and pressure of 0.22Mpa which provides aseptic conditions in dental clinics.
- The cable is made from silica gel tube, soft and durable
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency thereby removing hard deposits easily.
- The material made in America is appointed material of aero plastic components in Europe and America, which is FDA and NSF certificate
We found other products you might like!