- Woodpecker I - LED is an LED light cure unit used to cure composite resins.
- The woodpecker led curing light ensures fast curing of the composite resin in about 1 second.
- Woodpecker dental curing light can cure a depth of 2mm of dental composite resin in a second.
- The maximum intensity of light offered by the woodpecker curing light is 3000 mW/sq.cm.
- The dental curing light has twin modes namely, P1 which is the high-intensity mode, and P2, the normal intensity mode.
- This led curing light comes along with a digital intensity meter.
||I - LED
||1 second for curing, solidify 2mm resin in 1 second
||420nm ~ 480nm
|Light Intensity Range
- Cure 2mm resins in "1sec".
- Maximum intensity of 3000mw/CM2.
- Twin mode - P1 (High intensity mode);P2( normal intensity).
- In-built digital intensity meter.
- 1 second for curing, solidify 2mm resin in 1 second. Unprecedented speed.
- Constant-Current Drive. Stable output of light intensity, so that the solidification effect is not affected by the consumption of remaining power.
- Meticulous 360-degree rotary head.
- Fluid Design, comfortable grip.
- The wavelength (420nm ~ 480nm) of this product can match with most clinical dental resin solidification in market, such as 3M, Dentsply ect.
- Super capacity Li-ion battery, a full charge can be used for more than 400 times continuously under 10s working time mode.
- Low standby power consumption with 60 days standby time.
- Comes with 100pcs disposable sleeves.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
We found other products you might like!