- GrandioSO Heavy Flow is a flowable composite.
- Store at temperatures between 4 °C - 23 °C.
- To avoid exposure to light and potentially resulting polymerisation, syringes should be closed immediately after dispensing.
- Increased stability in comparison to conventional flowables, i.e. no undesirable runoff.
- Universal application – for indication-appropriate treatment of all cavity classes.
- Physical properties superior to those of various other packable materials, e.g. hardness, stability, abrasion resistance.
- Very high filler content of 83 % w/w.
- Precise application with complete wetting of the cavity walls.
- Precise dosing without excess for time-saving work.
- Undercuts, approximal boxes and paragingival areas can be easily filled.
- Ideal for use in combination with GrandTEC.
- 13 shades for aesthetic restorations – perfectly coordinated with GrandioSO High.
- Fillings of class I to V cavities.
- Minimally invasive filling therapy.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Blocking out undercuts.
- Lining or coating cavities.
- Repairing fillings and veneers.
- Luting translucent prosthetic pieces (e.g., full ceramic crowns, etc.).
- Interlocking and splinting teeth (e.g., with glass fibre strands).
- Use as a base material in combination with glass fibres or similar products for fabricating semi-permanent crowns and bridges.
We found other products you might like!