1. Improved Vision
• With 2.5 times & 3.5 times magnification, you will be able to see intricate details of your work area more clearly and perform the most delicate of surgical work on the smallest possible scale.
2. Reduced Eye, Neck, and Back Fatigue
• You will no longer need to bend forward to get closer to your work area in order to see better.
3. Freedom of Movement
• Unlike microscopes, surgical loupes move with your head so there is no need to hold your head steady to look into an eye piece. The work area can be easily re-positioned when using loupes. With a microscope, your work area is fixed directly under the objectives.
• Glasses and side protectors offer protection for the eyes from contaminating splashes or debris.
5. Easy Adjustment
• A double-hinge, flip-up design provides superior optical alignment and ease of transition between magnified and normal field of vision.