- Consists of both high-quality and durable materials.
- It is corrosion resistant.
- Super Torque head provides faster cutting efficiency.
- Better patient experience with faster treatment.
- It can be autoclavable at 134 degrees C to prevent cross-contamination and extra safety of the patient.
- Light in weight that reduces the hand and wrist fatigue of the dental professional while performing the dental procedure for a longer duration.
- Compatible with burs of various brands.
- Chuck Type handpiece
- Speed range: 3,50,000 – 4,30,000 rpm
- Single spray
- Air Pressure:0.25mpa-0.3MPa
- Superior cutting efficiency with the high-speed handpieces, hence faster treatment.
- Torque value in Air Pressure:0.25 MPA-0.3 MPA
- Light-weight so reduces hand fatigue during long dental procedures.
- Stainless Steel Body with Enhanced grip to prevent slipping of handpiece due to water or saliva during operations.
- Due to the mini head, increased intraoral visibility to posterior areas and in the restricted mouth opening.
- Autoclavable at 135 degrees.
- Speed: 3,50,000 – 4,30,000 rpm
- Available in the standard head, mini head, straight, Contra-angle, and with Push Button and super Torque
We found other products you might like!