- Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is a flowable 4-mm bulk-fill compositefor direct restorative procedures in the posterior region.
- Time-saving due to 4 mm bulk-filling and Highly reactive light initiator Ivocerin.
- More esthetic than other bulk-fill composites.Particularly in cases of discoloured tooth structure due to Aessenciotechnology it has Dentin-like translucency (≤ 10%).
- As initial layer / first increment in Class I and II composite restorations in permanent teeth
- Restorations in deciduous teeth (without capping layer)
- Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is capped with a layer of e.g. Tetric N-Ceram
- Bulk Fill or Tetric N-Ceram.
We found other products you might like!