• High fluoride release
• No Bisphenol A or HEMA
• Dual cure
• Minimal to no post - operative sensitivity
• Remove temporary cement residue and rinse thoroughly. Remove excess
water, keep moist.
• Prepare restoration according to manufacturer's instructions, and check fit.
• Extrude cement evenly onto all bonding surfaces of the restoration and tooth.
• Seat restoration, and leave for 30 seconds. Tack cure excess for 2 seconds or
wait 2 minutes.
• Trim excess material away.
• Maintain isolation until set is verified (approximately 5 minutes), or light cure
through translucent restoration for at least 20 seconds.
1 7g Syringe - Shade Opaque