- Dolo Endogel is a water-soluble gel having 17 Percent EDTA and 10 Percent carbamide peroxide used for chemical and mechanical cleansing during root canal procedures
- Chemical and mechanical cleansing.
- Minimize file breakage.
- 17 Percent EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts
- 10 Percent carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with
- hypochlorite solution
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations
- Unsurpassed chelating action
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier Syringe tip delivery
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage
- For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal
- Four 2g Syringes, 20 Applicator Tips
We found other products you might like!