To Schedule Free Demo Session Drop Your Contact Details For Quick Response Call:8971923442
OptraSculpt & OptraSculpt Pad System Kit
- The non-stick surface of the foam pad attachments prevents the adhesion of composite resins.
Special Price ₹12,537.00 was ₹14,418.00
For Better Quote Ask in WhatsappShare
- Foam pad attachments for non-stick, mark-free contouring
- Two pad sizes for efficient contouring of direct veneers and large-surface class III and IV restorations
- Reference scale on the instrument handle for recording the axis alignment and the width of the anterior teeth
- Optimum working angle for the anterior region
- OptraSculpt are contouring instruments for the efficient contouring of composite restorations
- The contouring and shaping of state-of-the-art high-quality dental composites is a challenging task.Apart from other factors, it significantly influences the long-term success of the treatment, since the correct anatomical shape of the restoration is crucial to the overall health of the chewing system.
- The occlusal design is important for the proper functioning of the masticatory system. Correctly designed proximal marginal ridges facilitate the cleaning of interdental spaces. Moreover, smooth restoration surfaces minimize the accumulation of plaque, and carefully created margins reduce the occurrence of secondary caries.
- The instrument does not leave any marks and therefore ensures the creation of even surfaces.
- The reference scales on the instrument handle ensure professional esthetic results.
- Non-stick properties: reduce the stickiness of the composite versus the instrument
- Compatibility: attachments are suitable for both instruments
- Working angles are adjusted to the anterior and posterior regions
- No marks left by the instrument on the restoration surface
- Reduction of air inclusions in the composite during application
- Homogeneous surface texture
- Efficient, easy contouring due to specially adjusted attachment shapes
- Reduced effort in finishing and polishing
- 1 x single ended instrument 1 x double ended instrument 60 x pads/4 mm 20 x ball 20 x chisel 20 x pointed tip