NSK DYNA LED HANDPIECE
- Dyna LED - Generates its own LED illumination.
- NSK DynaLED Turbine handpieces are produced by NSK micro precision engineering resulting in high performance and long term reliability.
- These innovative Turbines include a dynamic integrated mini power generator which delivers long life, daylight quality LED illumination when connected to any standard non-optic air tubing.
- Clinicians can instantly gain the advantage of LED illumination on their existing or new dental equipment, simply for the cost of the Turbine.
- NSK has chosen stainless steel for DynaLED Turbines as a high priority for durability and stable, long term function.
- Cellular Glass Optics
- Ceramic Bearing
- Clean Head System
- Stainless Steel Body
Visibility & Access
NSK’s advanced LED
- Improved visibility and direct access to the treatment field allows faster and more accurate preparations.
- The LED light source is significantly more durable than quartz. Replicated daylight illumination quality.
DURABILITY - NSK long life micro power generator - high efficiency and long term durability
- DynaLED delivers high intensity and stable LED illumination via advanced NSK mini electronic systems.
- NSK Cellular Glass Optics guarantee emission of pure daylight quality illumination.
- Clinicians can more comfortably control minimal invasion techniques due to increased oral visibility.
- NSK has applied the very latest technologies and materials to achieve long term efficiency and reliability.
- Micro power generator is electronically calculated to produce the correct power source for highly effective LED illumination
- The performance of the handpiece is not influenced by the micro power generator.
- Connect to any standard air tubing coupling with any dental chair
- Clean head system
- Push button chuk
- Quattro Spray
- No need of circuit board, tubings & bulbs
- High intensity & stable self LED illumination through mini power generator
- Stainless steel : durable, stable & light weight
- Available with Miniature Head M500LG (380,000 - 450,000 RPM) Head Size: ø10.6 x H12.4mm, 25,000 LUX & Standard Head M600LG (330,000 - 430,000 RPM) Head Size: ø12.1 x H13.3mm, 25,000 LUX
We found other products you might like!