- This cement builds on the proven performance of zinc polycarboxylate cements.
- In addition to the excellent biocompatibility inherent in such cements it has enhanced mechanical strength and erosion resistance due the addition of sodium fluoride.
- Sustained fluoride release - Prevention of secondary caries
- Easy mixing - To reduce surgery time
- Adhesive to enamel, dentine and non precious metals - Wide range of uses
- Contains no phosphoric acid - Minimal puplal reaction
- Radiopaque - Shows clearly under x-ray
- Cementation of crowns and bridges
- Cementation of inlays and onlays
- Orthodontic cementation of bands and brackets
- Base or lining material under composite, amalgam or glass ionomer
- Powder 30gm / Liquid 15ml
We found other products you might like!