Establish and/or confirm apical patency.
- Mani D Finder hand files are pre-curved and used to negotiate the canal to the apex and achieve apical patency.
- Once apical patency is determined and/or the clinician reaches the estimated working length (determined from #1 above), an electronic apex locator can be used to determine the true working length.
Prepare a glide path.
- The Mani hand files of choice (D Finders, K-files, SEC O K Files—safe ended hand files) are then used to prepare a glide path to the true working length.
- A glide path has been prepared when a #20 hand K-file spins freely at the apex.
Prepare the Canal.
- Using MANI SILK FILES, the canal is generally prepared from a smaller tip size to larger using the tactile recommendations and suggested motor settings 500rpm / 300gf・cm (≒3.0 Ncm).
- MANI SILK FILES are used in a three second continuous and controlled passive insertion to resistance and removed.
- The canal is irrigated and recapitulated with a small hand file and the next Mani Silk file in the sequence is inserted in the same manner.
We found other products you might like!