- Mouth Mirror Tops are used by the dentist or dental auxiliary to view a mirror image of the teeth in locations of the mouth where visibility is difficult or impossible.
- They also are used for reflecting light on to desired surfaces, indirect vision, and with retraction of soft tissues to improve access or vision.
- High Quality.
- Superior reflection in terms of sharpness.
- The mouth mirror is suitable for the highest requirements, including microsurgery.
- Used in the field of Dentistry.
- Used for Illumination.
- Used for retraction.
- Used for visualization.
- Used for Transillumination.