- N-Etch is an etching gel containing 37% phosphoric acid.
- N-Etch is used for enamel etching and dentin conditioning in conjunction with composite restorations, sealants and the adhesive luting of indirect all-ceramic or composite restorations.
- Distinct blue color for a strong contrast to the tooth which minimizes the risk of over-etching.
- Consistent material thickness for a quick and effective application.
- Angled metal tip for exact application.
- 1x30 gms Syringe
- 1x2 gms Syringe
We found other products you might like!