- High counts of mutans streptococci and/or lactobacilli indicate a high caries risk status.
- If protective factors cannot take effect, carious lesions will develop. CRT bacteria provides you with fundamental information before any changes in the tooth structure can be detected.
- As a result, you have the possibility of introducing adequate counter measures at an early stage.
- The proven biological test CRT bacteria allows you to clearly identify and semi-quantitatively determine cariogenic bacteria.
- CRT buffer establishes the protective action of saliva. The buffer systems contained in saliva are capable of neutralizing acids that can damage teeth.
- By determining the buffering capacity of saliva, you can establish how well the buffer system assumes this important job in each individual case.
- The caries risk test CRT buffer enables the buffering capacity of saliva to be quickly and efficiently determined.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Reliable results.
- High selectivity.
- Comprehensive test to determine the caries risk status.
- The basis of targeted treatment.
- Individualized recall intervals for the long-term maintenance of teeth.
- Determination of mutans streptococci and lactobacilli in saliva to assess the caries risk status.
- Determination of the buffering capacity of saliva.
- 3 dip slides CRT bacteria,3 test strips CRT buffer
We found other products you might like!