- Bluephase N MC is a mains-operated LED polymerization light with a light intensity of 800 mW/cm2 and offers outstanding value for money.
- This curing light focuses on the basic requirements of efficient light-curing procedures and ensures low-maintenance and continuous operation at all times.
- The economical polymerization light is suitable for light-curing in the wavelength range of 430 – 490 nm.
||Bluephase N 100-240V
||LED polymerization light
||430 – 490 nm
|Light Intensity Range
- Rotatable 10mm light probe.
- Free - 1 Tetric N-Ceram 8 Syringe Kit (without flow).
- Fits the hand comfortably; Simple and uncomplicated handling.
- For all indications due to continuous operation.
- Simple and uncomplicated handling due to a universal programm and 1-button operation.
- Suitable for the polymerization of light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 430 - 490 nm.
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramicinlay.
- 1 Tetric N-Ceram 8 Syringe Kit (without flow)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
We found other products you might like!