- N class autoclave with the dry cycle for dryer solid unwrapped instruments to use.
- Glass wool internal thermal insulation prevents loss of heat during the sterilization cycle.
- Thermo-switch to prevent the excess elevation of temperature within the chamber.
- The safety system against accidental door opening makes it secure to use.
- Automatic deaeration for uniform & constant temperature inside the chamber during the sterilization cycle.
- Silicon ring in the door with great flexibility and heat resistance ensures proper sealing of the door during the sterilization cycle.
- Injected aluminum coated stainless steel door with SS304 quality stainless steel keeps it rustproof and makes it durable.
- The simple control panel makes it easy to operate.
- Free water distiller
||Gnatus Autoclave - Bioclave 21 Ltr
- Capacity- 21L
- Operation Temperature- 128ºC ±5 (123 to 133ºC)
- Chamber’s Depth- 45 cm
- Dimension - 43.5 cm width x 41.0 height x 58.0 cm deep
- Water consumption- 350 - 380ml
- Net weight- 30 Kg
- Sterilization Time- 16 minutes
- Complete cycle- 60 minutes
- Drying Time- 30 minutes
- Connect the energy plug to the socket.
- Raise the door latch; push it to the left and open.
- Pour 350ml of distilled water into the chamber using a dosing cup.
- Put unwrapped solid instruments on the tray and place them inside the autoclave.
- Close the autoclave door for the sterilization process to start.
- For drying mode, the autoclave door must be kept ajar and during this time touching inside the chamber is prohibited to avoid unwanted accidents or burns.
- After drying mode, 3 beeps will be emitted and a green indicator will be on.
- Then the instrument's trays can be removed from the chamber using a tray holder.
- N-type semi automatic autoclave
- Front loading bioclave with a capacity of 21 Ltr
- Microprocessor controlled
- Ensures biosafety & sterilization of non porous instruments
- Completes dry cycle with semi - opened door
- Manometer for monitoring of proper temperature and operating pressure throughout the sterilization cycle
- Anti-vacuum valve for low pressure
- Safety Valve for over pressure
- Opening with system of depressurization
- Stainless steel chamber and 3 stainless steel trays for surgical instruments
- Silicone ring seals the chamber
- Thermostat prevents over heating
- Diameter of the chamber 240 mm
- Net weight 33 Kg
- Dimensions 53.5 × 71.5 × 48 cm
- Voltage 220V
- Gnatus Autoclave + Water Distiller (Free)
We found other products you might like!