- GC Gold Label 1 is designed for the final cementation of crown and bridge restorations.
- It has been refined to provide enhanced physical properties.
- GC Gold Label 1 chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal which provides excellent strength and marginal integrity for long term restorations.
- It's also well suited for securing metal inlays, onlays, posts and orthodontic brackets.
- Good pulpal compatibility buttet point.
- Excellent seal.
- Adequate working time.
- Snap set.
- Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns, bridges, inlays
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns or orthodontic appliances retained with stainless steel crownsCementation of orthodontic bandsBase or liner.
- Easy post-operative diagnosis.
- Easier mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use.
- Final finish may be completed under water 15 minutes from start of mix.
- Matches to natural tooth structure.
- Good colour match to tooth structure.
- More durable, longer lasting restorations.
- Assurance of successful restorations.
- Regular Pack: (1 x 15gPowder. 1 x 10g(8.0mL)Liquid.
- Mini Pack: (1 x10g Powder. 1 x 7g(5.6mL) Liquid.