- EDTA Cream with Urea Peroxide, Used as an Irrigation agent for A chemo-mechanical preparation of the root canal.
- 15% EDTA & 10% Urea Peroxide.
- 2 x 6g Syringes.
- Facilitates the removal of calcific obstruction.
- Better Penetration of Root Canal.
- EDTA removes smear layer, softens dentin, and facilitates the removal of calcific obstruction.
- Urea peroxide reacts with sodium hypochlorite to produce oxygen bubbles that flush out debris within the canal.
- The lubricant medium facilitates instrument movement within the canal to eliminate instrument binding or breakage.
- Unclogged dentin tubules and apical area permit better penetration of root canal medicaments and fillings.
- Debridement in the root canal.
- Dissolution of pulp remnants.
- Removal of smear layer.
- Facile movements of canal instruments.
- Microbicidal treatment within the canal.
- Clearance of dentin tubules and apical area.
- 2 Syringe of 6g Dia-Prep Plus syringes,
- 10 disposable tips and Protective Cap.
We found other products you might like!