Curing Light Intensity ≥ 500 mW/cm2
Shades/Increment/layer Curing time
|A1; A2; A3; A3,5; B1; Incisal-B1; B2; C2; C3; D3||3 mm||20 sec|
|Opaque-A2; Opaque-A3,5; A4; B3; C4||2 mm||20 sec|
• Use with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to methacrylate resins or any of the other components.
-Inadequate storage conditions may shorten the shelf life and may lead to malfunction of the product.
• Store at temperatures between 2 °C and 28 °C (35 °F and 82 °F).
• Keep out of direct sunlight and protect from moisture.
• Do not freeze.
• Do not use after expiration date.
• Store in a dry environment (< 80% relative humidity).
Step 1-Cavity preparation
1. Clean the tooth surface with a fluoride free prophylaxis paste (e.g. Nupro® prophylaxis paste). 2. Prepare cavity (unless not necessary, e.g. cervical lesion). 3. Use adequate isolation such as rubber dam. Do not desiccate the tooth structure.
(Matrix placement and wedging (Class II restorations))
Step 2 -Pulp protection, tooth conditioning/dentin pre-treatment, adhesive application. Once the surfaces have been properly treated, they must be kept uncontaminated. Proceed immediately to placement of the material.
Step 3- Application
Apply material in increments immediately after the application of the adhesive. The material is designed to be cured in increments up to a 3 mm depth/thickness.
Protect the restorative material on the mixing pad against light.
Step 4- Light curing
1. Light cure each area of the restoration surface with a suitable curing light.3 Minimum light output must be at least 500 mW/cm2. Refer to curing light manufacturer’s Instructions for Use for compatibility and curing recommendations.
2. Cure each layer accordingly to the mentioned amount of time
Step 5- Finishing and polishing
1. Contour the restoration using finishing burs or diamonds. 2. Use Enhance® finishing devices for additional finishing. 3. Prior to polishing, check that surface is smooth and free of defects. 4. For achieving a very high luster of the restoration, we recommend ceram.x® gloss, Enhance® and PoGo®, finishing and polishing instruments, Prisma® Gloss™ Regular and Extrafine polishing paste.
Universal Microhybrid Composite Restorative
1. Simple and aesthetic
Create lifelike restorations with as little as one single shade: the chameleon effect of Spectrum® helps to obtain outstanding colour reproduction while the enamel-like lustre mimics that of the natural tooth.
2. Easy handling
3. Proven durability
Spectrum® demonstrates high wear resistance and superior durability against fracture, resulting in long-lasting aesthetic restorations.
Spectrum® Syringe Starter Kit