- GC Gold Label 1 is designed for the final cementation of crown and bridge restorations.
- It has been refined to provide enhanced physical properties.
- GC Gold Label 1 chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal which provides excellent strength and marginal integrity for long term restorations.
- It's also well suited for securing metal inlays, onlays, posts, and orthodontic brackets.
- Good pulpal compatibility butter point
- Excellent seal
- Adequate working time
- Snap set
- Solare Sculpt a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
- Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures, and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerized nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium g
- Cementation of metal or porcelain fused to metal crowns, bridges, inlays
- Cementation of stainless steel crowns or orthodontic appliances retained with stainless steel crown cementation of orthodontic bandsBase or liner
- SOLARE Sculpt incorporates three unique filler technologies Single Dispersed Nanofillers (SDN), Full-coverage Silane Coating (FSC) and High-performance Pulverised CERASMART (HPC).
- The combination of these technologies allows you to sculpt beautiful high gloss aesthetic restorations with benchmark strength, wear-resistance, and durability.
- SOLARE Sculpt has 300nm strontium nano-ceramic fillers which are homogeneously dispersed and individually silane treated.
- This strengthens the adhesion between the nano ceramic and resin matrix for high flexural strength and a beautiful high gloss finish.
- GC Gold Label 1(twin pack) [Exp Date: 2023-06-04]
- 2 Composite Syringe (A2) [Exp Date: 2023-02-24]
- Choose Any Shade (A1,A2,A3,A3.5)
We found other products you might like!