- Biolase iLase which is designed by using superior technology for every dentist & every hygienist.
- With no foot pedal, power cord or external controls, the revolutionary iLase takes dental lasers beyond portable.
- POWERFUL, AFFORDABLE & BEYOND PORTABLE
- Finger switch Laser Actuation
- Maximum of 5W Peak output Power & Continuous Wave Output Power
- Factory loaded pre-set values
- Battery Power
- 940nm Wavelength
- Comfort PulseTM
- Bendable, disposable, multiple length, multiple diameter tips
- User-Friendly display & navigation
||BIOLASE SOFT TISSUE LASER (iLASE)
||940 ± 15 nm
||7.2 x 0.74 mm
||Rechargeable 14.1 V, 2.9 mAh
- Dimensions :- Length: 7.2” (183 mm), with battery attached, Diameter: 0.74” (18.7 mm)
- Presets :- 10 factory-loaded & user-customizable, 2 extra user-customizable
- Weight :- 0.22 lb (98 g), with battery attached
- Wavelength :- 940nm
- Max Peak Output Power :- 5 W
- Max Continuous Wave Output Power :- 3 W
- Three Power Modes :-
- Battery Power :- Single, rechargeable Li-Ion assembly; 3.7 VDC, 650 mA-h
- Dimensions :- W x H x D (4.72” x 2.5” x 3.95”) (120 x 70 x 100 mm)
- Weight :- (412 g)
- Charging Ports :- 4
- Turn on the iLase by installing the battery. The iLase Welcome Screen is displayed. When PLEASE ENTER KEY appears,
- there is a progression bar shown for 3 seconds.
- Triple-click the selector switch (rapidly press three times) to advance to the next screen, Procedures Menu.
- The SELECT PROCEDURE screen will appear once the key is properly entered.
- When you have selected a procedure by pressing the selector switch, the Tip Initiation screen will appear.
- After two seconds, the system will enter Ready mode and the laser will be ready for firing by pressing on the rubber grip to initiate the tip.
- After completing the initiation of the tip,
- press down the selector switch to start the procedure using the selected pre-sets.
- All the power and control is concentrated in your hand for uniquely personal performance
- iLase™ allows maximum comfort and working efficiency, whether performing procedures in the anterior or posterior of the mouth
- iLase prevents accidental switching between "Standby" and "Ready Mode". Plus, iLase is fully autoclavable for easy infection control.
- It allows the clinician to deliver laser energy in very short pulses.
- The iLase™ is the ideal tool for performing a comprehensive set of 24 soft-tissue and hygiene procedures
- Convenient Single-Use Tips Eliminate Setup Hassles
- Balanced, Ergonomic Design for the Ultimate in Comfort
- Delivers 5 Watts of peak laser power, and up to 3 Watts of continuous laser power.
- Long lasting battery life - Longer procedures, such as sulcular debridement, can be completed with a single fully charged battery.
We found other products you might like!