- Angelus MTA Fillapex Small Tube is a Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer used for root canal filling.
- The MTA dental sealer has high radiopacity and excellent flow.
- This root canal sealer allows filling of accessory canals and helps in the quick recovery of bone and cementum formation.
- It helps in tissue recovery without causing inflammatory reactions and can be easily removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvent.
- The endodontic MTA sealer gives great radiographic visualization.
- The obtained time of 35 min. Is adequate to follow steps of Endodontic filling techniques. While the ISO value is 30.
- Tissue recovery without causing inflammatory reactions.
- Great radiographic visualization.
- Allows filling of accessory canals.
- Perfect sealing of the conduit.
- Helps in the quickly recovery of bone and cementum formation Easy to use.
- Allows adequate time for endodontists and general practitioners.
- Removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents.
- High radiopacity.
- Excellent flow.
- Setting expansion.
- Ions Calcium Release.
- Paste X paste System.
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time: 130 minutes.
- Easy removal.
- 1 tube of base paste (7.2 g), 1 tube of catalyst paste (4.8 g) and 1 mixing pad.
We found other products you might like!