Frost is a very effective economical etching gel indicated for enamel etching and dentin Conditioning Frost is available in 3.5 gm.
For Better Quote Ask in WhatsappShare
Ammdent Megafrost Acts as demineralising to the enamel creating micropores from 20-30 microns in depth which allows greater adhesion of restorative metals.
- Economical etching gel
- Dentin Conditioning Frost
- Composite restorations
- Adhesive cementation of inlays (composite and allceramic), crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, and posts and cores
- Bonding of orthodontic attachments (e.g. brackets)
- Pit and fissure sealing
- Clean the tooth surface/cavity of debris after tooth preparation
- Apply Ammdent Frost Etching Gel on the tooth surface
- Leave it for 15-20 secs
- Wash off the etchant
- Dry it for 5 secs