Ammdent Endoflux Root Canal Sealer
- Ammdent Endoflux Root Canal Sealer is a calcium based root canal sealer.
- An accelerator is provided to decrease the setting time.
For Better Quote Ask in WhatsappShare
Root canal sealer with zinc oxide, Calcium hydroxide , Eugenol, Iodoform, Parachlorophenol and barium sulphate and an accelerator for reducing the setting time. Its available in Powder 20 gm, liquid 10ml. accelerator 1gm
- ZOE Based Sealer
- 20g Powder & 10ml Liquid
- Zinc oxide
- Calcium hydroxide
- Barium sulphate
Why to use Ca-OH based Root Canal Sealers?
- Stimulation of the periapical tissues in order to maintain health or promote healing
- For its antimicrobial effects.
- Calcium hydroxide is antibacterial depending on the availability of free hydroxyl ions (10, 11). It has a very high pH (hydroxyl group) that encourages repair and active calcification. There is an initial degenerative response in the immediate vicinity followed rapidly by a mineralization and ossification response
- The alkaline pH of calcium hydroxide neutralizes lactic acid from osteoclasts and prevents dissolution of mineralized components of teeth. This pH also activates alkaline phosphatase that plays an important role in hard tissue formation
- Calcium hydroxide denatures proteins found in the root canal and makes them less toxic
- Calcium hydroxide activates the calcium-dependent adenosine triphosphatase reaction associated with hard tissue formation
- Calcium hydroxide diffuses through dentinal tubules and may communicate with the periodontal ligament space to arrest external root resorption and accelerate healing
- 1 x 20 gm Powder
- 1 x 10ml Liquid
- 1 x 1gm Accelerator